Our Studio Policies 22/23
Our Studio Policies 22/23
Our 2022/23 begins August 16th and ends on May 20th. Our season will culminate with our Spring Showcase, a positive and empowering experience for young dancers.
Registration opens for our 2022/23 season on June 20th. Dancers can enroll anytime, even after the season has begun! Because our classes are progressive, registration for our full year programs will close on February 1st, 2023.
Membership fees are are due in 10 monthly installments.
Monthly membership rates are for the full season (September-May), not by the number of classes in the month. A full season of dance includes a minimum of 35 lessons.
Membership fees are collected monthly with the first installment due on September 5th and the final installment due May 5th.
There is a $20 registration fee per family after July 1st.
- Monthly tuition will be charged to the card on file on the 5th day of the month.
- Showcase fees are due on February 1st.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT MEMBERSHIPS
In the event that Full Circle Dance or the Apex need to cancel a class, students can attend any class on the schedule within their age group as a makeup class.
Registration fees and deposits are non-refundable.
Monthly tuition payments are non-refundable.
In the case of unexpected illness, accident or other extenuating circumstances, refunds will be issued on a case-by-case basis.
There is a one month minimum for all enrollments. After one month, you may drop a class at any time. To drop a class, a FCD Drop Form must be submitted by the 14th day of the month prior. For example, to drop classes in January, your drop form must be submitted no later than December 14th.
Attendance and Makeup Policy
- Consistent attendance is imperative to the growth and success of your student. We encourage you to do your best to ensure your child attends every class with his/her designated group.
- If your child needs to miss a class, please report your absence in your parent portal.
- You may schedule up to 4 makeup classes per season in your parent portal.
Dress Code for Dance Classes
FCD Parent Calendar 22/23
As we all continue to navigate this pandemic, our priority is to keep our community healthy and happy. We are doing everything we can to stay up-to-date on best practices by seeking the advice of healthcare professionals on a regular basis. Please note that all of our Covid-19 mitigation procedures are subject to change based on public health guidelines. All FCD instructors are fully vaccinated.
- Full Circle Dance will act in accordance in with public health guidelines regarding masks.
Frequent Hand Hygiene
- Teachers will wash and/or sanitize hands before and after each class.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the entrances and classrooms.
- Children will be encouraged to wash/sanitize hands before and after each class.
Enhanced Cleaning Procedures
- FCD Studio on McIntyre has a UV air filter running at all times as well as an A/C unit connected to the outdoors.
- All high traffic areas including door handles, barres, restrooms and props are sanitized daily.
Illness or Exposure
- If your child has a cough, runny nose, fever or diarrhea, they must stay home until 24 hours have passed since they have exhibited any symptoms.
- If your child has been in contact with anyone who tested positive for Covid-19, they must stay home for 5 days, monitoring for symptoms.
- If your child tested positive for Covid-19, they must quarantine for 5 days after receiving a positive test result and be symptom free before returning to dance.